How to Use Afformations to Generate Money in BusinessMar 10, 2023
Most people are familiar with affirmations; a statement we use to train the subconscious into establish new beliefs. This takes repetition and time to do successfully. Until you reach that stage, as Dr. Joseph Murphy explains, using affirmations can often make a situation much worse before it gets any better. Why is that?
When you say an affirmation such as “I have millions of dollars”, somewhere within you, you know that it is not true. When you repeat an affirmation, it feels heavy because it amplifies the absence of your desires. This heaviness is your body’s guidance system alerting you to false information which is something I teach my clients to notice when we work together in some of my programs.
Afformations on the other hand work differently. Afformations are questions you contemplate and what this does is give your mind a challenge. Our minds love challenges and our Reticular Activating System (RAS) will seek out the answers for us.
You use afformations more than you realise, but like most of us, you most likely use them in a negative way and ask yourself questions such as, “why does this always happen to me?”, “why can’t I meet a partner?” and so on. When you do this, your RAS will find experiences for you help solve the challenge you have presented to it. You accidently ask for more of the same experiences you do not want.
By making a few changes to your inner dialogue and building favourable afformations into your daily routine, you’ll instruct your RAS to add a little razzamatazz to your life. They are a lot of fun to play with and it’s a practice worth mastering.
How to construct afformations:
- Decide what it is you want to have or experience. For example, doubling how much money you earnt over the past twelve months.
- Choose what type of question you want to put forward and use who, what, where and why questions. You may want to use a combination of these all for the same objective. I haven’t included ‘when’ in this list because these types of questions lead to lack.
- Write out your afformations in past tense, as if your goal has already been achieved where possible. You will most likely feel a sense of excitement and curiosity rather than that little voice inside that pops up to alert you that what you’re saying is not true.
- Contemplate these questions throughout the day. Contemplating afformations before you fall asleep at night is especially powerful. Have you ever gone to bed and told yourself you need to wake up at a certain time and have woken up at that exact moment the following day? That’s your RAS working hard for you.
It’s always useful to have some examples of afformations to follow so you get used to the concept. I’m going to use the same example I mentioned before, doubling your income, because I know this interests many business owners.
Five afformation examples you can follow:
- What would it take to generate twice as much money as I did last year, quickly and easily?
- Why do I have so much clarity and know the exact steps I need to take to double my income?
- Who are the industry leaders that helped me double my revenue in three months?
- Where did all these dream clients come from that lead me to double my revenue so quickly?
- How did I double my income so easily?
Afformations are easy to construct. Pick as many as you like that you want to work with. There’s no limit to this, I would recommend that you cover all possible angles such as who is involved, who you need to meet, what are the steps you need to take etc.
Using your RAS intentionally will help manifest the results you want to see. Your mind will inspire you to take new action as it guides you to situations and opportunities in answer to the questions you’re throwing out there. Get ready to go on an adventure and watch your life change before your eyes.
Using afformations was one of the mindset techniques I used to take a year out of my business, without my bank account taking a hit.
Years ago when I started my business as a finance broker and business coach I got the success I wanted to see, but it was a long and slow climb to get there. I put in a lot of hours, things didn’t go according to plan and I had to refine my business model continually to see results.
What changed the game for me was bringing in mindset, metaphysics and manifesting techniques that lead to a profound money and wealth transformation. When I combined these principals into a daily practice, business opportunities to grow my pipeline even showed up from my competitors.
This sort of expansion is possible for you too, only no one has shown you how to combine ancient methodology with quantum science to help you hit your income goals.
That’s why I created the Ignite Intensive as a way to help entrepreneurs get unstuck and start building momentum in the direction of the revenue they want to generate in their business. You deserve to be financially rewarded for the work you without the stress, struggle and scarcity.
When you book your Ignite Intensive, we’ll work together over six weeks and kick-start your abundance transformation. During our time together you’ll learn techniques that you can apply to your business and personal finances for life.
To get started all you do is click the link below, answer a few questions, create an account in the member area to get access and I’ll see you in your first session. I’m committed to helping entrepreneurs feel confident building their financial freedom and ensure that you get the right support every step of the way. The world needs more visionaries, just like you.
Book your Abundance Blueprint Strategy Session with me and gain instant insight into what's blocking you and receive a transformation strategy to help you move forward towards financial success that creates an abundance of joy across all areas of your life. If we're a fit to do more work together, and I feel it's aligned for you, I'll invite you into one of my programs.